Over the next few days I'm going to post some Valentine's Day recipes for a romantic dinner. Or anytime for that matter. This is a recipe I love. Potatoes are my weakness and potatoes and cheese together oh I'm in heaven!
8 Medium Potatoes, peeled and boiled til just soft
1 can cream of potato soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 tsp pepper
1 red onion, chopped
2 cups cheese, Cheddar or Colby jack
Mix soup, pepper, salt to taste & onion. Spread a couple of spoon fulls of soup mixture on bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish. Slice potatoes and place half of potato slices in baking dish top with 1/2 soup mixture then top with cheese and repeat with rest of potatoes and cheese. Bake in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes til bubbly and warmed through.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment